13 julho 2005

I just realised how wrong I was for letting you go, and not fighting for you to love me.
I am so weak, I couldn't be strong enough to show you how I can be right when it come to us.
You showed me all those signs saying we can't be right, but You forgot the time that I showed you we could make it.
I still believe we can, even though I still feel strongly for you... I can't make you see what you don't want to see.
What the stars say are not the real truth. For once I did believe in them... and they showed me a perfect picture of the wrong man.
For this I can't make what they say into actual truth, and besides I did see if we could make it, through astral projects, and they say our road is hard, but if we do want it, we are it!
To bad, I couldn't show you this...

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...