11 março 2006

Can you look at me please?

People see things where I can't see...
People tell me things that I shouldn't care...
People say that you act like you want something....
but you don't come up to me and tell me what's on your mind...
So what is really going on?

He, She, They are all saying that something is on the air...

But the only thing that I can for sure say is that I only see the circles of smoke going out of my cigarette!!!

Now excuse me,

I'm gonna enjoy the only thing that is right on my face... The drawings of the smoke floating through the air... while I take another drag and see the red color of live coal on my cigarette...

I just wish that your eyes were looking at me, cuz I for sure want it so bad!!!!!

But I can't see it happening... oh well too bad...

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...