15 junho 2006

Pretending...

I spent all my time pretending that I didn't feel a thing for you
That I forgot that I could make you believe that it was true...
I spent so much time scared to be left alone
That the only good thing that came around
it was the one that I made it go away...
I thought that by pretending that I was so full of myself
That I wasn't selling myself short...
it was the one thing I wanted most

The only one that I truly want to be with now
it's the one that won't answer...
The one that thinks I have it all
But in fact, I have nothing...
I don't have you
I spent so much time scared of falling in love
That I never told the truth...

I was falling for you
but I guess that's a one way street with no happy ending...
Because I rather dream of you than have you leaving me behind...
And again... I'm scared... And pretending that it's all good

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...