18 dezembro 2006

Remembering my youth... my teenager's years...

How you used to call me?
How you used to give me nicknames?
How did I fell during all those days?

Yeah, I look like a tomboy, but it didn't have to be like that...
It didn't have to be so harsh...
It didn't have to make me fell so whatever...

Now 15 years or so later...
I look at myself and somehow I still remember
Somehow I still hear "If you look at her in some ways she looks like a boy."

Somehow I still can't let go...
No matter how girly I get...
I still see the boy you saw in me, and it hurts.

I have to get out of these images of me.
I have to believe that underneath it all I'm a WOMAN.
but how can I do that?
if I still hear your voice telling me that I'm not?

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...