13 fevereiro 2009

E no FAQ dela..... Just Unbelieveble!!!!!!

Vale realmente dar uma lida no FAQ e dar uma checada nos posts dela.
Who is your favorite designer? *proof I am a label whore* I will always be faithful to Rei Kawakubo of Comme des Garcons, Vivienne Westwood, Kate and Laura Mulleavy of Rodarte, Tao Kurihara of Tao, Alexander McQueen, Viktor Horsting and Rolf Snoeren of Viktor & Rolf, Nozomi Ishiguro, Yohji Yamamoto, Maison Martin Margiela, Junya Watanabe, Luella Bartley of Luella, and Gareth Pugh, to name a few *ahem*, but I am always discovering new ones which I adore as well. Right now I'm very into Sandra Backlund, especially after happily receiving my Yokoo scarf. And of course, the fake Karl Lagerfield.
What inspires you? Blogs, magazines, photography (whether it's fashion or not), movies, fine art, books, plays, street style, runway, music, hobos, celebrities...it changes a lot. Though I don't think I will ever tire of Japanese street style, the 70's, or evil fairy tale creatures.
 blog it

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...