21 janeiro 2005

Melissa!!!

It's a Must Have!!!!

They launched a new colection of Melissa sandals and shoes, they are all made of plastic.

I just have to get 3 pairs.

1º - the Campana New Melissa, it's a tenis shoe like Vans, but they have these design like the Campana brothers always do.

2º - It's a shoe that reminded me of a Japanese shoe I saw many years ago. It just look so cute, with that hole on top.

3º - It's the new Alexandre Herchcovitch Melissa High Boots!!! Just have to have!!!! It looks like the Melissa High, but it's a boot and you can wear it when is raining, cuz is plastic, and you going to be wearing heels also. So You can be elegant and dry!



I saw something about his Melissa High in Style.com it says that is a must have. And I'm glad I already have it!!! :)

Now I must have the High Boots!!! But I already took care of it!! :)

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...