11 janeiro 2005

Rasterbator? Rasterbator Poster!

I was going through Crafster's Blog

and I saw a link to this rasterbator thing...

Making the story short, I found myself a way to save $$$ and make those big pictures that I always wanted.

Like those huge posters with nice pics, but never with the ones I wanted.

So today I made two of those huge posters, on my printer.

Sure it seems like it takes a lot of ink and paper... but to have it right away @ home is great!!!

I did one of my parents, is a smaller poster, and one of me & my special one! ;)

Anyways I'm happy with how it turn out.

And finally gonna put that big poster on my living room!!!





.
I did it with a picture of my babe using his kenjutsu bogo. it turn out good!!!
Now just gonna figure it out were I'm going to put it at.
I put some books on top of it, cuz the paper was getting curly...

Gonna be gone for couple days.... see my babe
And work work work!!!
2 things I love doing!

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...