28 fevereiro 2005

Getting ready for a new chapter of my life!!!

I have been doing some planning about things that are happening in my life....
And these couple of days made me think about what I do for a living... and something just seems like is not enough!!!
So I figured, I graduated college to do design, and I don't really work with what I learned in college... so why not try it???
at least my parents will support me... more than with what I do now!!!
I ask someone to leave my home, things weren't working it out like they should... and today I found out that this person is moving soon!!!
Now, I can have my place the way I wanted to... and what if my Boo get a job here!!! He will be living with me!!! YeY!!!
And then I will be in another phase of my life!!! and I think I'm getting ready for it!!!
Never been so sure with what to do with my life, than now!!!

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...