10 fevereiro 2005

Unsure feelings or something else???

Don't know what's happening right now...

Feeling weird things... scared about unknown events...

My heart is pounding with anxiety!

And of what is what I'm trying to figure it out!

Did he fall for someone?

Did he see in someone else, what he was looking for but couldn't find it in me?

Maybe is noone of the above...

It's just mixed feelings... for I can't have him near me!

And when he's around I don't know how to show what he means to me!

I have to connect to my feelings.... So I can be the girl I want to be!!!

Getting sad with antecipation... crying for antecipation...

Too dumb for doing this!!!

I just have to not care for my feelings when I'm in my "dias vermelhos"...

"Dias Vermelhos" akbam comigo...

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...