08 abril 2005

Trying

Today I feel ashamed.
All I did this whole week was change... and because of couple of minutes... I saw myself walking back again...
Again... I have to look and tell myself.... Be sane, Be still, Be okay!!!
My changes in life are taking less time than my changes into becaming a butterfly!!!

I want to be a butterfly, to fly for couple of days.... and be free while at it.
I want to grow, to be what I can be.... and change into a better person.
I want you to see that I can change... and turn into the girl you did see in me.... but I always have run away from.

I know that everything has a time to come and to go.... and maybe come, or go again....
But I have to let it flow.... let it be.... let it go!!!!

To give peace, to find peace, to be peace.

I'll give time to time...

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...