19 março 2005

5 more days!!!!

Why people are so fu**ing cowards??? Why bad things happen to good people???
Why Why Why.... is the only thing that came through my mind....
How can God forgive all the wrong people do? How can we feel so helpless, so worthless???
How How How..... is what is going through my mind now....
What is good? What is bad? What makes you think you deserve more than the person next to you?
What What What..... is all I can say right now....
How come the world became so full of s**t? How come people are so ambitious and mean?
How come How come How come.... is like that....
Thank The Heavens above for not having anything more than a couple injuries....
or what else would I do without my family???

Sea is coming, I really need his embrace... his touch.... his practical way of thinking....
I love being around you, you make me a more balanced person....
Otherwise, I would be mutering to myself lots of bad things... and never letting go of the madness that somethings made me feel.
Thank you for being you, and telling me all the things you did.
If I didn't have you to talk to.... I would not know how to come down...
Sea, 5 more days to go!!! :***

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...