23 setembro 2005

Haven't write here in a while... My last post was on my secret Mind....
I have been speechless... and busy... this last week...
Redoing the house, it's like they say, if you are a mess, look at your surroundings... they might be too...
Love has come my way, finally I saw who has been by me for so long, liking and cheerishing... and he actually got the chance... and it's not blowing it...

Dear, it has been more than 5 years and I never gave you a chance... did this once, he's gone away.... may he R.I.P. but now I have to move on... and thank you for always standing by me on the hardest times.... and putting up with me when I used to fight with ex-bfs... without you where would I be? Without your Love. Thank You for making me see a whole new life and a whole new me.


****
I watched Bin Yip/3-iron/A Casa Vazia again today...

"It's hard to tell that the world we live in is a reality or a dream." - from Bin Yip.

***

and the mind wonders if what we lived in the past is a dream or if the past was ever real...

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...