26 outubro 2005

Sempre Mario Quintana

Eu jah postei esse poema antes, mas

This one goes for you... and that's how you should deal with what you feeling now...

BILHETE

Se tu me amas,
ama-me baixinho.

Não o grites de cima dos telhados,
deixa em paz os passarinhos.

Deixa em paz a mim!

Se me queres,
enfim,

.....tem de ser bem devagarinho,
.....amada,

.....que a vida é breve,
.....e o amor
.....mais breve ainda.

Mario Quintana

***
I just think you should read this poem again...
When you start to lose hope
You are just left with nothing

Dear, you are so much more than that
and I will never give up on you.
I can still see all that you can be, all that you can feel...
if you just stop running after love, give love the chance to run after you.
Just give time the time it needs to come around.

2 comentários:

Anonymous disse...

the world's fastest and easiest free banner exchange program.

I have a reciprocal link site/blog. It pretty much covers reciprocal link related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

Anonymous disse...

I am interesed in your information -----------------------------------------------------------------------------famvir-price medication

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...