15 outubro 2006

Leaving it behind?

Someone once said that I should leave the past all behind...
But how can I leave if the one person I have become is made from that past.

Today I saw bits and pieces of the people that once were my world
Today I saw how the world goes round and round...
Today I saw that if I haven't had some "friends" in my life
I wouldn't be me.

I have always given people second chances...
If they screw up once, I'll forgive
If they screw up twice, I'll still forgive
if they screw up three times, I'll let them still be in my life...

But there can't be a fourth time.

In these avalanche of past memories, and all the feelings that come with it...
I only know one thing, in my heart I ache for not being the kind of friend that you needed.

Hope you get all the best, and take good care of these little angel that you had in JP.

I'll be here for you, no matter what... cuz if it wasn't for our past I wouldn't have my present.

so thank you.

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...