21 maio 2008

And I weep for the lost sorrow
I eager for the new found life,
but still I have so much to let go
that in between the times to leave
I keep in my mind.

I still look for the long love taken
yet I keep my eyes open for new paths
trapped between all that I was and I am
don't ever let go

the hand that I still search
might be in the present or in the future
but my mind wonders back to the past long gone.

can't let go, can't leave behind
all I feel is pain, all I see is sorrow
for not loving what I have, for not trying to see the best,
for not moving to the next.

yet I still in the past.
looking back, searching for what I no longer have.
feeling only the pain that never goes
crying for the days that won't come back
loving what I can't ever have.

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...