08 maio 2008

e no mundo da Gatinha

Mais um produto que promete!!! hehe....

Eh a gatinha vai e vem, mas sempre continua bombando no mundo da moda, da cybernetica, da eletronica, da casa, do banho, etc...
clipped from www.geeksugar.com

Sanrio and Epson Collide to Create Hello Kitty Laptop!

Look, I'm not about to tell grown women what they can and can't have on their laptops, so here you go: the Hello Kitty laptop by Epson. Sure, I might advise you to just put Hello Kitty stickers on your laptop and save the extra money and trouble of buying a new one (although if Sanrio is working with Epson, I'd hope there'd be some sweet games built in at least), but I am officially not judging. After all, I'm finding it slightly more palatable than the Swarovski crystal-covered Hello Kitty laptop!

But if you do buy this laptop (available in Japan and currently about $1,400 with the exchange rate), I want to know what Hello Kitty crap is hiding inside!

 blog it

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...