29 abril 2008

e de novo tentando.... apos o xoxo anterior......

esse eh o lawrence yang:

bio

About my work :
My analog artwork has graffiti and Asian influences, and is mostly concerned with creating order out of chaos - - or vice versa. I work primarily in ink, marker, and watercolor, as i find the permanence of the marks adds a great deal of energy to the work.

My digital work is focused more on creating narratives and characters. The digital medium by nature lacks a certain amount of spontaneity, and thus lends itself to more refined, playful pieces.

About me :
Lawrence wrestles with informational abstractions by day and paints the demons out of his head by night. He currently lives in San Francisco, and works at a fruit company in Cupertino.
clipped from www.suckatlife.com
Pink Mist
Blue Mountain
Dive
fullSearch
Ms Robonia
Bottom Feeder
Birds
 blog it

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...