18 abril 2008

e uma materia aqui do Philippe Starck....

clipped from www.psfk.com

Starck: Design Is Dead, Sorry

feeling not so super now, Philippe?AFP points us to an article in Die Zeit where Philippe Starck apparently apologizes for the waste his design career has caused. Reportedly he says:

“I was a producer of materiality and I am ashamed of this fact. Everything I designed was unnecessary. I will definitely give up in two years’ time. I want to do something else, but I don’t know what yet. I want to find a new way of expressing myself …design is a dreadful form of expression…. In future there will be no more designers. The designers of the future will be the personal coach, the gym trainer, the diet consultant.”

 blog it

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...