20 abril 2008

e na falta de posts mais diarios, um domingo bem sueco, para combinar com esse clima beeeem friozinho, nublado e chuvoso de Sao Paulo....

Uma pena que a internet anda meio lentinha para carregar tanto...

Anyways, Fashion Street eh bem fofa haha

The soaring indie pop of Stockholm’s Staphan Obell (Riyl Chris Martin, Glen Hansard and Freddie Mercury)

Did you notice I was gone on Monday? Did you even miss me? Anyway I was on posting sabbatical spending time finding more great music to post. No that’s not right, truth is we were updating to the shining new Wordpress 2.5 platform. It went well thanks to One Flower Media. In response to this guy, I say yes, as a matter of fact I do have some more lovely Swedish music, some of the loveliest actually.

These songs from Staphan Obell floored me when I heard them a couple nights back. They blend the crooning Swedish pop style with the more forward busker style of the film Once. Staphan says people have been trying to peg him as a Coldplay knockoff or sounding a bit like Dylan. He says he’d more like to be Freddie Mercury at Wembley in `86 if that gives you a clue. More info at Staphan’s Myspace page here.

 blog it

Nenhum comentário:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...